Volunteers are helpful throughout the year.
If you have a few hours of your time to give, here are some ways to stay in touch with the EIP community after you graduate and help current and prospective students:
- Volunteer during Integration Week to help new students:
- Get familiarized with the campus and the city of Ottawa.
- Understand culture shock and cultural differences.
- Make connections with other students.
- Help the Student Services Coordinator with special events by promoting them, welcoming guests, setting up rooms, taking pictures, filming, etc.
- Be an ambassador for EIP:
- Be a guest speaker during Closing Ceremony.
- Write a testimonial for our website to encourage prospective students to join EIP. See example here.
Let us know how you would like to help out by email at eip@uOttawa.ca