Every session the EIP program has a short story competition and many students participate. Winners are announced during the EIP Closing Ceremony. The top 3 finalists receive a certificate and a prize.
Please visit the Finalists section to read the winning short stories of previous sessions.
- The contest is open to all levels.
- The story must be a maximum of 140 characters (not words!) like the Twitter format. Characters are letters and punctuation marks.
- The story must be completely original.
- Only one story can be submitted per session.
- There are no restrictions on subject matter. It can be funny, serious, surprising. . . whatever you want!
- Your story must be sent to David Pratt via email at this address before the deadline. Please write “Twitter Competition Entry” in the subject line and include the following information in your email:
- Your name (and English name, if different)
- Your student number
- Your group number
Deadline to participate: December 4, 2015