by Christelle Dubé, Operations Assistant
“This desert is easy and simple to make but so delicious! It is a favorite in my family and I like to make it when I have people over for dinner.”
1 box (16 oz) graham crackers
2 packages (3.4 oz each) instant vanilla pudding
3 1/2 cups whole milk
8 oz Cool Whip
3 table spoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
3 table spoons salted butter, melted
3 table spoons whole milk
- Whisk together the pudding and milk in a large mixing bowl until thickened, about 2 minutes. Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick spray. Line the bottom of the pan with a single layer of graham crackers, breaking them in smaller pieces to fit the edges of the pan.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture evenly over the bottom layer of graham crackers.
- Top with a second layer of graham crackers, followed by the second half of the pudding.
- Top with the third and final layer of graham crackers.
- Whisk together the cocoa powder, powdered sugar, melted butter and 3 Tbsp whole milk to make the chocolate frosting.
- Spread evenly over the top of the third layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate overnight so the pudding has time to set up and the graham crackers soften before serving.