Join us for a pancake brunch and a sugar shack visit to learn about the sap to syrup process. You’ll get to taste taffy on the snow, a spring time Canadian tradition! Stanley’s Olde Maple Lane Farm has a barn with horses, cows, ducks, turkeys, peacocks, chickens, roosters, goats, sheep, pigs & more! Don’t miss this outing!
Date of outing: March 2, 2017
- 11:45 a.m.: Meet Nancy (Student Services Coordinator) and David (Teacher) on the ground floor of Hamelin Hall, 70 Laurier East.
- 12:00 p.m.: Departure from campus. We will take a school.
- 12:40 p.m.: Arrival at Stanley’s Olde Maple Lane Farm.
- 4:00 p.m. at the latest: Departure from the Sugarbush.
- 4:45 p.m.: Arrival on campus
What to bring:
- We will spend most of the afternoon outside so dress warmly.
- Wear gloves or mitts, a hat, a scarf and comfortable sporty winter boots (no shoes!).
- Money if you want to buy a souvenir.
- Your health insurance card.