Join us for an afternoon trip to the beautiful Gatineau Park. You will be able to enjoy the landscape and take pictures. You will walk up and down stairs so you will need energy and comfortable sport shoes or hiking boots. For more information on Pink Lake, please visit the Gatineau Park website.
Date of outing: September 1, 2016
- 12:30 p.m.: Meet David Pratt (Teacher) on the ground floor of Hamelin Hall, 70 Laurier East.
- 12:45 p.m.: Departure from campus. Roxborough bus.
- 1:15 p.m.: Arrival at Pink Lake.
- Enjoy the trail and takes pictures.
- Go to Champlain lookout to see a breathtaking view of the Gatineau valley.
- 4:00 p.m. at the latest: Departure from Gatineau Park.
Cost: It is free!
What to bring:
Wear comfortable walking shoes or rain boots in case of light rain.
Dress according to the weather.
Bring water to keep hydrated and a light snack.
Eat lunch before departure. You will not be able to buy anything on location. It’s a natural park so there are no stores or restaurants.
Your student card.
Your health insurance.
Gatineau Park rules:
Stay on the trail at all times.