Join us for a hike on the path surrounding beautiful Pink Lake in Gatineau Park. You will walk up and down stairs so you will need energy and comfortable sport shoes or hiking boots. For more information on Pink Lake, please visit the Gatineau Park website.
Date of outing: Thursday, August 31, 2017
- 12:50 p.m: Meet David Pratt (Teacher) on the ground floor of Hamelin Hall, 70 Laurier East.
- 1:00 p.m.: Departure from campus.
- 1:20 p.m.: Arrival at Pink Lake.
- Enjoy the trail and takes pictures.
- Go back to the bus. We will go to the Champlain lookout to see a breathtaking view of the Gatineau valley.
- If we have time, we will make a stop in the village of Chelsea for ice-cream.
- 4:00 p.m. at the latest: Departure from Gatineau Park.
What to bring:
-Wear comfortable walking shoes or rain boots in case of light rain.
–Money for ice-cream (optional).
-Dress according to the weather.
-Bring water to keep hydrated and a light snack. You will not be able to buy anything on location. It’s a natural park so there are no stores or restaurants.
-Your EIP student card.
Gatineau Park rules:
◾Stay on the trail at all times.