Join the EIP Games Club to improve your English while having fun.
Club members meet every week to play games that are:
- Interactive—the games give you a great way to interact with the other players.
- Short—you can finish these games in under an hour—some in just 20 minutes.
- Thematic—many games are based on historical events or time periods.
- Easy to learn—the challenge is winning!
- Entertaining—you should play to win, but the most important goal is to have fun!
Day: Tuesdays (September 11 to November 27)
Time: 12:00 p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Rule: Punctuality is very important. The facilitator gives out instructions at 12:00 p.m. to help players understand how to play a game. Make sure that you arrive on time not to miss the instructions and avoid disrupting the game.
Location: 200 Wilbrod, room 110
Facilitator: Robert Bruff, ESL Teacher
Registration: Students can join at any time during the session. Attendance will be taken.
Material: The facilitator will provide several fun games.
Game Instructions: You can find information on how to play games by visiting these links.