Join us to Upper Canada Village find out how people lived and work in the 19th century.
Date of outing: August 15, 2019
Place: Upper Canada Village, Morrisburg, ON
- 8:15 a.m.: Meet Nancy and Andrea on the ground floor of Hamelin Hall (70 Laurier East).
- 8:30 a.m.: Departure from campus.
- 9:45 a.m.: Arrival at Upper Canada Village
- Walk around the village.
- Enter the buildings and ask questions to the staff on location.
- Take a wagon ride.
- Journey the village canal.
- 2:30 p.m. at the latest: Departure from Upper Canada Village.
- 3:45 p.m.: Arrival on campus.
What to bring:
- A lunch or money to buy food on location.
- Dress according to weather and wear comfortable shoes (you will walk across the village).